To provide a better gaming experience for you, we will conduct a server maintenance and game update on December 2nd, 10:30am (UTC+8).
During the maintenance, you can join the combat as usual. However, some in-game functions will be temporarily unavailable and you cannot create new roles.
Thank you for your active participation in this test of Badlanders and your valuable feedback.
The following are the update details:
1. A new function of Quick Store has been added. You can quickly store the carrying items into the Warehouse now.
2. A new notice on the nearest opening escape point in the battle compass bar has been added.
3. For the function of displaying the prices of other players when listing items in the Auction, a switch between precise search and fuzzy search is added. The precise search will match the item prices with exactly the same attributes, while the fuzzy search will only match the prices of the same item type.
4. A price display function of identical items when listing firearms in the Auction has been added.
1. The sound of steps of targets moving upstairs when the player is indoors has been optimized.
2. The effects of some buildings in the scene getting hit has been optimized.
3. The logic of wearing garments in Skin has been optimized. Now hats won't be removed when taking on suits.
4. The interactions and display of some ingame interfaces has been optimized.
1. The problem of escape point marks not showing on the map has been fixed.
2. The problem of abnormal descriptions in some missions has been fixed.